NordForsk, the Academy of Finland, the Swedish Research Council, Forte of Sweden, the Research Council of Norway, The Icelandic Centre for Research, Rannis, and the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) have issued a call for research on Migration and Integration in a joint Nordic-UK Research Programme.
This call is aimed at investigating:
- Drivers for migration and global, regional and local migration chains and patterns
- Health and wellbeing among migrants
- Social cohesion and inequality
- Social and family relations
- Histories of migrants, migration and integration
- Migrant cultural heritages and contemporary cultural expressions
- Politics and governance of migration and integration
Deadline for proposals is the 15th of November, 2018.
For more details on the call, and how to apply, please see NordForsk's website.